Monday, November 20, 2006

My shower is white!!!!

The bathroom is finally done! Holy crap! The shower is white and the toilet does not move when you sit on it, amazing!!!!! The kitchen is almost done too, I just have to put one more coat on the walls, new lights, new ceiling and a bright color, so nice!!!!

This weekend was relaxing. Friday I had to bartend for a couple hours then Dennis adn I went to see Departed, awesome movie, it was over two hours long but it kept me attention. Then Saturday I painted most of the kitchen then at night I chilled with Dennis and Alicia, it was nice to catch up with Alicia.

Sunday was awesome, my plans for finishing the house didn't happen, instead I was lazy all day with Dennis it was so great! Then we made dinner and rented Walk the Line, it wsa goosd but we fell asleep, I'm going to watch the ending today. Dennis didn't stay over lat night which was good, we're spening way too much time together, we needed a night apart! I can't belive I just said that!! It was wierd waking up alone!

Thanksgiving is almost here, time flies! I'm cooking teh turkey this year. I get Pat's house next weekend then we go to NYC!!!!!!! So excited! I can't wait to show Dennis where I ued to live, I think he will understand why I'm so nerotic after he sees where I loved for 4 years, and of course I'm excited for Lina's wedding!

No comments: