Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back home

So I'm back home this week, I love staying at Felicity's but it sucks coming home! Hte bathroom is STILL under construction, I should be able to paint tomorrow. The only good thing is that my parents are gone every night so Dennis comes over. Yesterday we wen to LL Bean so I could exchange my shoes then we decided to take a road trip up to his parents house so he could get a jacket for Lina's wedding, it was a fun ride and his parents house is soo nice, it's right down the street from Megan's parents house.

Here are some random pictures, I have some more but I used my film camera so I have to scan them, yes that's right, I said film.

Dennis and I on Halloween. Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood

My two favorite boys

Sarah & Alicia

No comments: