Monday, August 28, 2006

Is it love?

Wow! I am totally into Dennis. We basically spent the whole weekend together. Friday we all went to Ev's adn then Dennis and I went in town to Amigo's. This used to be my favorate bar in the old port and now it sucks! Jerks of grass were playing and I could barely hear them so we went back to Ev's, no road blocks!!!! After last call we went back to his place, he had no roomates for the wekend and he blew off a whole bunch of stuff too, :):)

We woke up and walked to 158 to get coffee then we went for a walk on the beach, so nice. Then he made me breakfast. I went home to shower then we went on the boat for a little while, he got along with my brother. After that we went to Alicia's for dinner, note to self: Do not eat a steak and cheese before you go drinking. I got to ev's and I was beat!! I drank so much and never got drunk! We went back to his place for his last night f freedom.

I like him soooooo much!!! But the only downfall is that he's thinking of moving in January after he graduates, I think I can make him stay!!!

No comments: