Saturday Belinda came up for a visit!!!!! We spent most of the afternoon doing "Beefaroni" Sniffle Smiffle Sneeze Gag! Later on we went to Ev's, they were having a benifit for cancer. It was really hot in there so we went to Spting Point, I think they had a band.
Sunday Belinda went home, so sad. Then Timmy, Alicia and I got soem more. It was fun!!!
Then Tuesday my parents went away!!!! It was Dennis birthday so we went out. I guess he went away for the weekend. Anyway, so we got him drunk and we went back to my place. I like him a lot, he makes me laugh and he's faboulous in the sack!!!! He was a rockstar. He said he would call, he hasn't, oh well! The frustrating thing about him is that we are so alike, we're both Leo's and need time apart but I like him!!! Why isn't the phone ringing!!!!!!
Speaking of phones, I got a Razor!!! Yep, I'm cool!!!!
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment