Friday, March 31, 2006

My feet hurt!

Yesterday I went to Boston to work at the Kid Rock show at BU. It was so much fun! We left at 5 am and I actually made it to Boston in 2 hours without getting lost! Amazing!
We get there an of course I was the only girl but everyone was pretty cool, I got to set up the lights! We works from 9-1 then we didn't have to be back till 10 and the show was at 7 so we wandered around Boston for a while and stopped at Boston Billiards and drank, a lot! Then we headed back to the show. We weren't supposed to go backstage but we did and we watched the show it was cool to see the lights that I set up. Then we closed down the show in record time and headed back to Maine. Man! do my feet hurt, I have some nasty blisters! My arms hurt too, those lights are heavy!!!

No comments: