Monday, March 13, 2006

It's over already

Where did the weekend go?

Friday night I went out to din din with the fam. We went to Espo's, holy crap that was good! Then I went up to Sunday River to see my Uncle, cousin Shelley and her fiance Justin (they just got engaged!!) and their friends. It was fun as always! There weren't many people at the bar so we couldn't tear it us as we usually do but it was still fun.

Saturday morning I left and went to the Captain's house, it was sooo nice out I even got a sunburn, yes that's right a sunburn! that means summer is coming!!!!!!!! I left around 10 or so and headed to Ev's, it was lame there so I pounded my drink and left.

Sunday we had to go to church!!! it was wierd! It was Eva's baptism, she's so cute, then we headed to Ev's for some yummy food. Then we went to Rusty's to see Steve cause he wanted to show me his new hat, ok then. Then we went to Spring Point for a couple drinks before going back to the captain's, yeah we live there now. He cooked up soem kick ass burgers! Then I decided to drink rum, yeah! Those were good!!!

And that's it!

No comments: