Friday we went to the Art Museum cause it's free on Friday and I forgot it was The First Friday Art Walk and it was packed! But the artist featured at the museum was super cool! I would have been nice to go to all the other galleries but it was sooo crowded mainly cause it was the first Friday night this year that you didn't have to dress like and eskimo. I also forgot how packed the Old Port gets on Friday nights so we ended up at Ev's, they have draft beer now, well, draft beer that I like.
Big News! Red's (I never knew they had a website) Is opening soon!!!! The parking lot is all cleared of snow and St's Patty's day is approaching!! For all you non Mainer's this is a very big deal, it means spring has arrived!!! Plus I LOVE Red's ice cream!!!
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment