The weather this weekend rocked!!! Friday night we went to Ev's for a few and I think i was in bed by midnight. Saturday I did stupid crap in the morning then hung out in the sun all afternoon, I got a $5 grill and we cooked up some burgers.Sunday Dennis' parents took us out to lunch at Bailey's, yummy! I haven't had seafood in a while. Then we went to my parents house to give my mom her present. Then we took the pup to Great Pond and now she's sick, it might have something to with the fact that she ate a whole tennis ball. Oh! Dennis finished college this week!





2 comments:
Thanks - I again enjoyed the blog. It made me smile and that took a lot. I have to work until 7:30-8 tonight. not happy! love you dp!
I LOVE that you found a garden!
Post a Comment