So for the past few months I have been looking for a box of clothes in the basement that have mysteriously dissapeared and I just found it! Inside were 2 pears of GAP long and lean jeans and two pairs of GAP pants! And they both fit perfectly!!! (thanks to a little monster called Nikita that makes me walk 10 thousand mmiles a day!) This comes at a perfect time because I jsut ruined my "good" jeans, I spilled cupcake batter on them this weekend and forgot to pretreat the stain when I washed them. I even went to old navy last night to look for jeans and they all sucked and the past couple times I went to the GAP they didn't have my size.
I know there are a couple people reading this blog who understand the pain of finding jeans that not only fit but look good too!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
me me me!! I understand the pain!
That must be such a good feeling to fit into those jeans perfectly. Congrats!
Post a Comment