Thursday, January 04, 2007

Here I am!

SO it's been a while. I'm really happy the holiday's are over! I usually love Christmas but this year I could care less. Christmas was pretty boring. My grandparents were up and Pat and Megan came over in the morning, the rest of the day Alicia and I wathced TV. Dennis came back the day after Christmas, he got me a pretty necklace before he left!
New Years was lame. We decided to go out around 11pm, nobody was at Ev's and we drank a lot in a hour and a half. But one good thing was that we got a good picture of Dennis and I, you can actually see his teeth! I would post it but the camera is in the car and I am lazy.
UMMMMMMMMMM, oh, it's been crazy warm lately, it think it's 50 degrees out!

Well that's about it!

No comments: