Monday, October 23, 2006

Airline Hell and Good Times with Old Friends

This weekend I went to Philly for Lina's bridal shower, she didn't know Jackie and I were coming. Surprise!!! So I planned to leave here at 4:30 Friday afternoon to go to teh Manchester airport. So I checked the flight online before I left, thank god! I was cancelled!!!! So I called the airline and after I hung up and called back to get adn English speaking person I got another flight at 5:40 am Saturday morning which meant I would have to leave here at 2:30 am!!! So I decided I would just stay up all night. I went over to Dennis's house for a while then we went to Ev's for last call then it was time to go home and wake up mother. So we left and it was super windy so I couldn't go very fast. I got to the airport to realize that my flight was actually at 5:15!!! I just made it!
I got to Philly and Lina's sister Kristina picked Jackie and I up and we went to her house ro shower then off to her mom's to start decorating. BTW, I got 15 minutes of sleep on the plane. People started to arrive, David's family is super cool! When Lina arrived we all greeted her in the driveway with roses, Jackie and I stayed inside to suprise her. It was fun, she got so many presents. After we all got in out PJ's and chilled out with wine and talked about the good old days!
Then I was up early to go back to Maine. It was so nice to see everyone!

No comments: